25 Habits of Extremely Happy and Successful People
This is the title of an article published in Business Insider , Friday (21), which I find super interesting! So I want to share the summary of the English text with all 25 topics – search results.
The secret of happiness varies from person to person. But many of them think and have different habits of those who are not happy. “So the good news is, if you’re trying to be one of these happy people, recognize that this much-desired emotion comes from within. And you have the power to literally turn that frown upside down by mastering some simple habits, “the text says.
Check out what they do and what they fail to do.
- Savor the moment : they take advantage of every beautiful and beautiful moment of the day, like feeling the perfume of roses. Although multitasking and focus allow you to savor the beauty and incredible little things of life
- They meditate daily : it is a path of stillness and mindfulness. The best of it? It only takes a few minutes a day. To get you started, you can download an application like Calm, Stop, Breathe & Think or Insight Timer
- Do not hold the grudges: releasing rages and pain through forgiveness is one of the ways to happiness, getting rid of weight. By releasing these feelings, you get rid of negativity, so there is more room for positive feelings and emotions to enter
- Spend money on others: Michael Norton, from Harvard, discovered through their research, that giving money to others makes people happier 😀
- They are busy but not stressed: hurry is a friend of unhappiness and stress . Boredom is burdensome. Happy people are busy enough.
- They surround themselves with the right people: happiness is contagious . Therefore, to surround yourself with happy and supportive people, increase your creativity and have more fun 😎
- They do not expend energy with little things: they concentrate energy and effort only on what is worth and is truly important. Master the art of letting things flow
- Celebrate the success of others : Improve your relationships through active and constructive attitudes and this includes celebrating the success of the people around you
- They treat everyone with respect and kindness : research shows that goodness is contagious. And it does very well
- They are optimistic : even happy people have problems and difficulties. The difference is that they do not get victimized, do not complain or complain. Focus on the solution and reflect on what they can thank 😁
- They are proactive in relationships: happy people work on maintaining relationships , such as marriage, for example
- Sleeps sufficiently : it seems cliché but it is not. Sleep quality is key to happiness 💤
- They spend time in nature : it has a calming effect and invites us to slow down. Science has already discovered the importance of interacting with nature
- They see problems as challenges : they turn problems into challenges and a great opportunity to improve their lives. The suggestion is to eliminate the word problem of the mind
- They reward themselves: it may seem like a self-indulgent and superficial strategy, but it is not. The reward energizes and satisfies , which increases self-control and helps maintain healthy habits, explains Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project
- Express gratitude : gratitude every morning expressed in a diary and thank colleagues and loved ones, improve mood and energy, and reduce anxiety
- They dream big : in addition, they do everything to become achievable goals. Are committed, disciplined and know their priorities 💡
- They spend time alone : this time is important to give them the chance to “unpack” their worries and anxieties, seeing where they can feel gratitude, to return to their dreams and desires ❤️
- Do not make excuses : happy people take responsibility for their mistakes and use this failure as an opportunity to change their lives for the better.
- They have a growth-mindset mindset : people with a growth mentality believe that with a little effort they can improve, which in turn makes them happy because they are better suited to deal with and overcome the challenges
- They spend their money on experiences rather than material things : a variety of research sources show that people are happier to buy experiences rather than material items. This is because experiences tend to improve over time. People review these experiences more often. Experiences can be unique and involve social interaction
- They have a morning ritual : they are reassuring and set the stage for the day the day will come. You meditate, walk, read an inspiring book, write a newspaper of gratitude or prepare healthy breakfast, it is important to create a morning ritual
- They take care of themselves : how the body and mind are connected , it makes sense that if you are not taking care of yourself physically, you will suffer mentally and emotionally. Begin by sleeping well every night, having a well balanced diet, exercising regularly and finding healthy ways to decompress and relieve stress
- They use their strengths : research has shown that using our “signature strengths” makes us feel happier and more satisfied. The more one uses, the happier one becomes 😉
- They engage in deep and meaningful conversations : research indicates that happy people ignore shallow or silly conversations and plunge into deep subjects. Thus, happy people are socially engaged with other people, and that commitment involves substantive issues, research points out
You want to be happier – and honestly – who does not?
Matter suggests that it begin by reflecting the habits listed above. To make this experience enjoyable, start by mastering one habit at a time, and then quickly advance to the next.
If you liked, leave your opinion and share with your friends.
Thank you for reading the post. You may also love to read this blog.
To the next! Stay with light & peace